- I have moved house so many times I have lost count!
- I have a degree in Economics specialising in Trade and Development. I’d also like to study for a degree in fine art, and biology and….actually I think I would just like to enter an imaginary world of a perpetual student.
- I love animals of all shapes and sizes but particularly the mutts. Before we arrived in Spain the OH had never had a pet, now we own 3 rescue dogs! Bless him he does put up with a lot.
- I have the youthful urge to find an old finca and live the good life, but I have realised that I am now too old for all that so have to do with heading back in to that imaginary world of mine again.
- I am a dreamer; hence I spend a lot of time in an imaginary world. Doh!
- I love the colour red. I got married in it! Well white just wasn’t me…
- My tastes in music, books, art and pretty much in everything have been described as “eclectic”,, but I see that as a positive reference to my desire to appreciate all things, (although my love for Leonard Cohen has passed the OH by).
Likes: All animals especially dogs of course, cross stitch – my therapy, drawing, needlework, walking (something I have been lax of lately and really need to put more time in to), vino (preferably Rosado or Cava, though I am trying to give it up), Westworld, wildlife documentaries, happy films (The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel), baking (but only when it comes out right:) ), Africa and India, bright colours (and pastels too), Jasmine and Orange Blossom.
Dislikes: PLASTIC, coat hangers (particularly those old wire ones…grrrrr), being hot (why the heck am I living in Spain then), being cold (ahhhh that’s why I live in Spain), people who dawdle (get a move on), black tea and aubergines and artichokes!! Pluh!